Home → Returns
All returns claims are subject to the policy outlined below. Please take the time to read this information before submitting a returns claim.
- Puzzle Post takes care to ensure each puzzle sent out is personalised to each subscriber’s taste. We rely on the information provided at the time of each new order to make each subscription as personalised as possible. It is therefore vital that we receive as much information as possible.
- Returns will be considered on an individual case-by-case basis where a puzzle has been sent out which is not in accordance with the reader’s preferences, as supplied at the time of purchase.
- Puzzle Post cannot accept returns claims where insufficient subscription information has been provided at the time of purchase and has resulted in an incompatible puzzle being sent out.
- In order for a return to be considered, you must visit www.puzzlepost.com.au/returns and submit the form, along with detail around your claim.
- If you are a subscriber and are unhappy with the puzzles you have received, you may also cancel your subscription at any time.