Home → Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
In using the Puzzle Post website, and by purchasing Puzzle Post products, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use outlined below. Please take the time to read this information before placing an order.
- When you purchase a puzzle subscription from this website, Puzzle Post agrees to deliver a puzzle to you each month for the term specified within your order. The price quoted is inclusive of all puzzles and delivery costs within Australia. If you want Puzzle Post to deliver a puzzle outside of Australia, please email hello[@]puzzlepost.com.au and Puzzle Post will send you a customised quote.
- For recurring subscriptions, any promotional discounts will only be applied to the first month of the subscription. The next, and all subsequent payments in your subscription will be charged at the regular advertised subscription rate.
- Puzzle Post provides a 100% guarantee that any damaged or undelivered products will be immediately replaced. However, Puzzle Post will not guarantee to replace puzzles delivered on the basis that the recipient already owns the puzzle, or that the puzzle is deemed unsuitable based on the information provided.
- All goods are subject to availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available, Puzzle Post will inform you as soon as possible and complete a full refund where necessary.
- All orders placed on this website are quoted and charged in Australian dollars.
- Puzzle Post will deliver to the address you specify for delivery as part of the checkout process. It is vital that this address is accurate. If it is not, the delivery of any replacement item may need to be covered by the buyer. Puzzle Post will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. Any change in address for future deliveries must be provided at least one month in advance by emailing hello[@]puzzlepost.com.au.
- If a parcel is returned to Puzzle Post because it has not been collected in time, or an incorrect address entered at the time of order results in non-delivery, an additional shipping charge of $8.95 will apply to have the item re-shipped.
- Puzzle Post will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted on this website, but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date may be extended by a reasonable period. If you do not get a puzzle when you expect it, please email hello[@]puzzlepost.com.au and Puzzle Post will gladly check this out for you.
- All special offers on subscriptions (for example, bonus gifts or discounts) will have expiry dates. This is the date by which Puzzle Post must receive both your request for the subscription and full payment for the subscription. Special offer discounts only apply to the first month's cost of a recurring subscription only. After this, the cost will revert to the regular advertised monthly price.
- Puzzle Post will be using your details in order to comply with these terms and properly fulfil your puzzle subscription. Puzzle Post will also use your information to let you know when Puzzle Post has other special offers available. If you do not want Puzzle Post to notify you of these special offers, please ensure that you mark the "Opt Out" box when you order your subscription. If you change your mind at any time, you should email hello[@]puzzlepost.com.au.
- By giving Puzzle Post your email address when you subscribe, you are agreeing that Puzzle Post may send you emails regarding our products, services and events. Again, if you change your mind at any time, you should email hello[@]puzzlepost.com.au.
- Puzzle Post makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, Puzzle Post cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Puzzle Post will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Puzzle subscriptions through Puzzle Post are non-refundable. If you experience an issue with the quality of your delivery, please email hello[@]puzzlepost.com.au and Puzzle Post will promptly address your query. Unfortunately, Puzzle Post cannot offer refunds if you simply change your mind partway through a subscription. Once a subscription has commenced (after your first puzzle has been delivered), you may choose to cancel any future deliveries, however no monetary refund will be applicable.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Bookabuy Pty Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose, without first seeking Puzzle Post’s permission to do so.
- Puzzle Post reserves the right to remove any of their product range from sale at any given time without providing public notice of their intention.
- Puzzle Post endeavours to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST & postage. If the price of the goods increases between deliveries, you will not be affected. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only. Product images are used for illustrative purposes only and may differ upon delivery.
- Puzzle Post reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should therefore review them before making any purchase.
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about Puzzle Post’s website or product range, please email hello[@]puzzlepost.com.au.